BUSINESS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Microsoft Dynamics® GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) software delivers comprehensive out-of-the-box
business management functionality, from operations management and financial management
to human resource management and manufacturing. It connects the many moving parts
of your organization, giving you better visibility into and control over what’s
going on in your business. CIS offers a free consultation with your decision makers
and team to determine if Dynamics GP is a good fit for your company and industry.
There is no one size fits all solution. CIS takes the time to understand your
business issues and offers a product demonstration to address these business issues.
CIS offers the following services for your Dynamics GP solution
Dynamics GP runs on Microsoft SQL which is used in thousands of companies as a stable
and well known database engine. CIS is a Microsoft Silver Partner and certified
on the Dynamics GP installation and implementation.
The Dynamics GP solution has solved the following business issues for our customers
and can do the same and more for you.
- Simple Order Entry and Order Acknowledgement
- Complex Pricing Scenarios for Your Customers
- Distribution Controls for Simple or Complex Warehouse
- Inventory Controls for the Manufacturer and/or the Distributor
- Purchasing Functionality Includes Drop Shipping
- Accurate Inventory Costing
- Material Requirement Planning and Complex Production Scheduling
- Financial Management - Accounting for Multi Company and Centralized Accounts Payable
- Manufacturing for Food, Chemical, Cosmetics and Widgets!
- Add-on Products for Dynamics GP
You need business solutions that help your company perform as a unified whole from
the shop floor, to the service center, to the board room. You don't want to spend
a lot of time and money to make systems and solutions work together. A financial
and supply chain management solution, Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly known as Microsoft
Business Solutions-Great Plains) helps you connect functions across your value chain.
In addition, your organization will realize the benefits of software that integrates
data and that works like and with other well-known Microsoft products:
- Instead of learning to use and manage information between disparate software products,
staff can use their valuable time to create more innovative products, services,
and workflows—and this can help your organization compete more effectively.
- Individuals are better equipped for success in their roles and across your team,
and employees are more productive and have greater insight into business performance
- You and your team can make informed decisions, chart your future with confidence,
and deepen relationships with partners and customers.
- Products that work similar to (and with) each other require less training time,
simplify the working environment, and help to reduce the overall cost of software
Take the Next Step
I have been extremely pleased with CIS from the very beginning of our ERP project. CIS’s staff is very knowledgeable and contentious of our needs. They were unlike many companies that are just looking to sell you a product and walk away. CIS took the time to understand our business needs and worked with us to find a solution. They worked with us from the design stage through post installation configurations. Microsoft’s GP product seemed to be a good fit for our company. I look forward to a long working relationship with CIS.
- IT Directory, Large Entertainment Venue